Jump to navigation Jump to search
|The Simple English Wiktionary has a definition for: distortion.|
To distort is to change the shape of something. Distortion may refer to:
- Distortion in electrical signal
- Distortion, a type of musical effect that can be controlled using an effect pedal
- Distortion (economics), a state where the agent does not maximize its profit or utility
- Cognitive distortion, irrational thought patterns
- In statistics, the bias of an estimator is sometimes called distortion
- In medicine, a Strain (injury) is called distortion
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Distortion.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.