(Redirected from Do Muoi)
Đỗ Mười (born 2 February 1917) is a Vietnamese communist politician. He served as the General Secretary of the Central Committee of the Communist Party of Vietnam from 27 June 1991 through 29 December 1997.
Longevity[change | change source]
References[change | change source]
- "Ngày bình dị ở tư gia nguyên Tổng bí thư Đỗ Mười" (in Vietnamese). Giadinh.net. 2 February 2017.
Other websites[change | change source]
- Abuza, Zachary (December 1998). "Leadership Transition in Vietnam since the Eighth Party Congress: The Unfinished Congress". Asian Survey (University of California Press) 38 (12): 1105–1121. http://muse.jhu.edu/journals/southeast_asian_affairs/summary/v2007/2007.thayer.html.
- Abuza, Zachary (April 2002). "The Lessons of Le Kha Phieu: Changing Rules in Vietnamese politics". Contemporary Southeast Asia (Institute of Southeast Asian Studies) 24 (1): 121–145. http://www.vpa-inc.org/conference/pdf/abuza3.pdf.
- Abrami, Regina (25–26 May 2007). Vietnam through Chinese Eyes: Comparing Vertical and Horizontal Accountability in Single-Party Regimes (PDF). Harvard Business School.
- Abrami, Regina; Malesky, Edmund; Zheng, Yu (2008). Accountability and Inequality in Single-Party Regimes: A Comparative Analysis of Vietnam and China (PDF). Harvard Business School.