Jump to navigation Jump to search
Dolls are models of human beings, usually toys.
Dolls could also mean:
- Dolls (2006 movie) - short British movie directed by Susan Luciani
- Dolls (movie), a 2002 movie by Takeshi Kitano
- Dolls (1987 movie), a 1987 movie directed by Stuart Gordon
- Dolls (Kawahara), a manga series by Yumiko Kawahara
- Dolls (naked ape), a manga series by Naked Ape
- Dollz, pixel art of dolls dressed in various outfits
- Dolls (Street Fighter), video game characters in the Street Fighter series
- "Dolls", a song by Ayumi Hamasaki on the album Rainbow
- Colloquially, to any of the following bands:
The Dolls could mean:
- Le bambole (translated: The Dolls), a 1965 Italian movie
- The Dolls, a working name for Destiny's Child before they settled on their current name
- The Dresden Dolls A Dark Cabaret band based in Boston
Related pages[change | change source]
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Dolls.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.