Jump to navigation Jump to search
Dunedin is the second-largest city in the South Island of New Zealand.
Dunedin may also refer to:
Places[change | change source]
- Dunedin, Ontario, Canada
- Dunedin (New Zealand electorate), a former electorate, 1853–1905
- Edinburgh, whose Scottish Gaelic name is Dùn Èideann
- Dunedin, Florida, United States
Other[change | change source]
- Dunedin River, a river in British Columbia, Canada
- Dunedin Consort, an Edinburgh-based choral ensemble founded in 1996
- HMS Dunedin (D93), a Royal Navy light cruiser in the Second World War
- Dunedin (ship), the first commercial ship with refrigeration equipment
Related pages[change | change source]
- Edinburgh (disambiguation)
- Dúnedain, a race of men in n J. R. R. Tolkien's legendarium
- Duneedon a.k.a. Don Edon, a character in the children's educational television series Read All About It!
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Dunedin.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.