Ebola is the common name of the Ebola virus disease.
It may also refer to:
- Ebolavirus, a virologic taxon (genus)
- Ebola virus (EBOV), a virus that cause a viral hemorrhagic fever in humans
- Ebola Gulf-A, a fictional version of Ebola virus in Batman: Contagion comic book story line
- Ebola River, a river in the Democratic Republic of the Congo
- Ebola Syndrome, a Category III Hong Kong exploitation movie starring Anthony Wong
- Ebola (Thai band), a Thai rock and metal band
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ebola.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.