Edappadi K. Palaniswami
Edappadi K. Palaniswami is an Indian politician. He is the current and 8th Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu. He is the chief minister since 16 February 2017. Palaniswami is a senior leader of All India Anna Dravida Munnetra Kazhagam.
Early Life[change | change source]
Edappadi K. Palaniswamy was born on 12th May 1954. He was born in Siluvampalayam village in Salem district. His father's name is Mr.Karuppa Gounder . His Mother's name is Thavasi Ammal.
Politics[change | change source]
Reference[change | change source]
- "Council of Ministers, Govt. of Tamil Nadu". Govt. of Tamil Nadu. Archived from the original on 2011-08-25. Unknown parameter
- Saqaf, Syed Muthahar (14 February 2017). "From farmer to CM pick — the rise of a Jaya loyalist" – via www.thehindu.com.
- "1989 Tamil Nadu Election Results, Election Commission of India" (PDF).
- "Election Commission of India". Election Commission of India.
- "List of MLAs from Tamil Nadu" (PDF). Chief Electoral Officer, Tamil Nadu. Archived from the original (PDF) on 2013-04-02. Unknown parameter