Edgar Bronfman, Sr.
Bronfman was married to Ann Loeb from 1953 until they divorced in 1973. Then he was married to Lady Carolyn Townshend from 1973 until they divorced in 1974. Then he was married to Rita "Georgiana" Webb until they divorced. Then he was married to Jan Aronson from 1994 until his death in 2013. Bronfman has seven children.
References[change | change source]
- Edgar Bronfman, Sr. Archived 2013-12-24 at the Wayback Machine at World Jewish Congress.com
- "Forbes 400 Richest Americans: Edgar Bronfman Sr". Forbes.
- Kandell, Jonathan (22 December 2013). "Edgar M. Bronfman, Who Brought Elegance and Expansion to Seagram, Dies at 84". The New York Times. Retrieved 22 December 2013.
Other websites[change | change source]
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Edgar Bronfman, Sr..|
|Wikiquote has a collection of quotations related to: Edgar Bronfman, Sr.|
- Huffington Post Blogs
- Washington Post Editorials
- Appearances Archived 2013-12-19 at the Wayback Machine on Charlie Rose
- Interview for Big Think
- Interview Archived 2012-04-19 at the Wayback Machine with Jacques Berlinerblau for Faith Complex Series
- Interview with New York Times Magazine