Edgar Maurice Cortright
July 29, 1923
|Died||May 4, 2014 (aged 90)|
|Occupation||Engineering and executive positions at NASA and private corporations|
Edgar Maurice Cortright (July 29, 1923 – May 4, 2014) was an American scientist and engineer, and senior official at the National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA) in the United States. His known positions during his career were Director of NASA's Langley Research Center and Chairman of the Apollo 13 Review Board.
References[change | change source]
- Former Langley Center Director Edgar Cortright Dies NASA Press Release, 2014-05-05.
- Edgar M. Cortright Langley Legacies, 2014-05-07.
- Obituary: Dr. Edgar Cortright TC Palm, 2014-05-06.
Other websites[change | change source]
- NASA Biographical Data Sheet: Edgar Maurice Cortright
- Oral History Transcript: Edgar M. Cortright Lengthy interview of Cortright.
- Spaceflight Revolution: NASA Langley Research Center From Sputnik to Apollo See Chapter 12: The Cortright Synthesis.
- Exploring Space With A Camera. Compiled and Edited by Edgar M. Cortright, 1968.
- Apollo Expeditions to the Moon Edited by Edgar M. Cortright, 1975.