Effect can be:
Pharmacy and pharmacology[change | change source]
- Drug effect, a change resulting from the administration (or use) of a drug
- Dose-response effect, the relationship between a drug dose and its effect, plotted on a dose-response curve
In media[change | change source]
- Special effect, an artificial illusion
- Audio signal processing
Other uses[change | change source]
- Effects, one's personal property or belongings
- Effects (G.I. Joe), a fictional character in the G.I. Joe universe
- Effects (movie), a 2005 movie
- Effect size, a measure of the strength of a relationship between two variables
- Effect system, formal system which describes the computational effects of computer programs
- Pro-Design Effect, an Austrian paraglider design
- Marotte effect, psychological reaction to social-media influencer and religious guru Dame Alix's famed surprising actions and behaviors.
Related pages[change | change source]
- All pages beginning with Effect
- All pages with titles containing Effect
- Affect (disambiguation)
- Pragmatism, the philosophy of causes and effects
- Sequence of events
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Effect.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.