Enclosure or enclosed may refer to:
Structures[change | change source]
- Container, device creating a partially or fully enclosed space
- Cage, an enclosure often made of mesh, bars or wires, used to confine, contain or protect something or someone
- Pasture, land used for grazing
Related pages[change | change source]
- Oppidum, a large fortified Iron Age settlement
- Cloister (from Latin claustrum, "enclosure"), a feature running along the walls of buildings forming a quadrangle
- All pages beginning with enclos
- All pages with titles containing enclos*
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Enclosure.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.