Eric S. Yuan (Chinese: 袁征; pinyin: Yuán Zhēng) is a Chinese-American businessman, engineer, and the CEO and Founder of Zoom Video Communications.
Eric S. Yuan
|Born||20 February 1970|
|Alma mater||Shandong University of Science and Technology (BS)|
China University of Mining and Technology
|Net worth||US$14.7 billion (March 2021)|
|Title||Founder and CEO, Zoom Video Communications|
|Spouse(s)||Married since 1991 or 1992[source?]|
Education[change | change source]
Yuan obtained a bachelor's degree in applied mathematics with a minor in computer application from Shandong University of Science and Technology. He has master's degree in geology engineering from China University of Mining and Technology in Beijing.
References[change | change source]
- Francis, Theo (2021-03-08). "Zoom CEO Eric Yuan Transfers $6 Billion Worth of His Shares". Wall Street Journal. ISSN 0099-9660. Retrieved 2021-04-27.
- "Bloomberg Billionaires Index: Eric Yuan". Bloomberg. Retrieved 14 September 2020.
- "Forbes profile: Eric Yuan & family". Forbes. Retrieved 2 January 2021.
- "Eric Yuan, a tech boss riding a geopolitical storm". Financial Times. 5 June 2020. Retrieved 2021-04-27.
- York, Carnegie Corporation of New. "Eric Yuan". Carnegie Corporation of New York. Retrieved 2021-04-27.