Jump to navigation Jump to search
|The Simple English Wiktionary has a definition for: estate.|
Estate could mean:
- Estate (law), a word used in common law when talking about all of a person's property, entitlements and obligations
- Estate (social), a broad social category in the histories of certain countries
- Immovable property, real estate or real property
- Estate (house) may mean the grounds surrounding a very large property, such as a country house or mansion
- Types of built-up area:
- Station wagon, called an "Estate car" in British English
- States-General, may refer to one or more parliaments
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Estate.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.