From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
||This article may have too many red links. (September 2011)|
|The Simple English Wiktionary has a definition for: estate.|
Estate could mean:
- Estate (law), a word used in common law when talking about all of a person's property, entitlements and obligations
- Estate (social), a broad social category in the histories of certain countries
- Immovable property, real estate or real property
- Estate (house) may mean the grounds surrounding a very large property, such as a country house or mansion
- Types of built-up area:
- Station wagon, called an "Estate car" in British English
- States-General, may refer to one or more parliaments
|This disambiguation page lists articles with similar titles.
If a link brought you here, you can go back and fix it so it goes straight to the right page.