Eton could mean:
- Eton, Berkshire, a town in Berkshire, England
- Eton College, a public school in Eton, Berkshire, England
- Eton College (Vancouver, British Columbia), a school in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
- Eton Corporation, a US based importer and manufacturer of shortwave radios
- Eton Educational Institute, a language and teacher training institute based in Knowledge Village, Duba, Saudi Arabia
- Eton, Georgia, a town in the United States
- Eton Group, a group of British independent schools
- One of the Beti-Pahuin ethnic groups of Cameroon
- "The Eton Rifles", the first song by The Jam to reach the top ten in the UK charts
Other pages[change | change source]
|This disambiguation page lists articles with similar titles.
If a link brought you here, you can go back and fix it so it goes straight to the right page.