Felicity means happiness. It can also mean:
- Felicity, a television series
- Felicity (1979 movie)
- Felicity: An American Girl Adventure, a 2005 TV movie
- Felicity (name)
- Felicity Flint, Agent from H.A.R.M.
- Felicity Huffman, American actress best known from the TV series "Desperate Housewives"
- Felicity Kendal (born 1946), British actress
- Saint Felicity of Rome, 2nd century Christian martyr
In addition, it can refer to:
- Santa Felicita di Firenze, the second-oldest church in Florence
- Felicity and Perpetua, martyrs.
- SS. Felicitas and Perpetua (parish), in the San Gabriel Pastoral Region, California.
- 109 Felicitas, a main belt asteroid
|This disambiguation page lists articles with similar titles.
If a link brought you here, you can go back and fix it so it goes straight to the right page.