Jump to navigation Jump to search
Felicity means happiness. It can also mean:
- Felicity, a television series
- Felicity (1979 movie)
- Felicity: An American Girl Adventure, a 2005 TV movie
- Felicity (name)
- Felicity Flint, Agent from H.A.R.M.
- Felicity Huffman, American actress best known from the TV series "Desperate Housewives"
- Felicity Kendal (born 1946), British actress
- Saint Felicity of Rome, 2nd century Christian martyr
In addition, it can refer to:
- Santa Felicita di Firenze, the second-oldest church in Florence
- Felicity and Perpetua, martyrs.
- SS. Felicitas and Perpetua (parish), in the San Gabriel Pastoral Region, California.
- 109 Felicitas, a main belt asteroid
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Felicity.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.