(Redirected from Fidesz-Hungarian Civic Union)Jump to navigation Jump to search
Viktor Orbán has lead the party continuously since 2003.
Fidesz has been the most popular party in Hungary since the 2010 elections.
References[change | change source]
- Mabry, Tristan; McGarry, John; Moore, Margaret; O'Leary, Brendan (2013). Divided Nations and European Integration. University of Pennsylvania Press. p. 379.
- "Hungary experiences nationalism renaissance". Deutsche Welle. 1 June 2012.
- Nordsieck, Wolfram (2018). "Hungary". Parties and Elections in Europe.
- "Orban drags Hungary through rapid change". Financial Times. 7 February 2011.
- "Territoriality and Eurosceptic Parties in V4 Countries" (PDF). Ispo.fss.muni.cz. Retrieved 2015-09-04.
- "Hungary: the Fidesz Project" (PDF). Aspen Institute. Retrieved 26 August 2017.
- The Hungarian Patient: Social Opposition to an Illiberal Democracy. Central European University Press. 2015. p. 21.
- Alexander Herholz (2012-02-12). "Sanctions on Hungary: What For and Why Now?".
- Dr. Agnes Batory (2010). "Election Briefing no. 51: Europe and the Hungarian Parliamentary Elections of April 2010" (PDF).