|The Simple English Wiktionary has a definition for: folk.|
Folk can mean:
- a specific people, tribe, or nation
- folklore, stories and traditions told orally.
- folk art, art done in traditional styles
- folk music or folksong, music by and of the common people.
- folk dance, a 19th century form of dance
- folk-punk, a genre of music that combines elements of folk and punk rock music
- folk-rock, a kind of music that is folk music and Rock and Roll mixed together.
- folk metal, a sub-genre of heavy metal that mixes it with folk music
|This disambiguation page lists articles with similar titles.
If a link brought you here, you can go back and fix it so it goes straight to the right page.