|The Simple English Wiktionary has a definition for: fortune.|
Fortune may refer to:
- Luck, a chance happening, something which happens beyond a person's control
- Wealth, a collection of items of economic value
- Prophecy, the prediction of future events
- Fortune, an alternative spelling for the Roman goddess Fortuna
- Fortune (magazine), a magazine created in 1929
|This disambiguation page lists articles with similar titles.
If a link brought you here, you can go back and fix it so it goes straight to the right page.