Jump to navigation Jump to search
A frame is a flat container to hold something. It can also be an outer part of the structures.
Frame could also mean:
- Timber framing, a method of building for creating framed structures of heavy timber
- Framing (construction), a building term known as light frame construction
- Door frame or window frame, structures fixed to buildings, vehicles or other containers to which the hinges of doors or windows are attached and can be locked shut
- Frame and panel, a method of woodworking
- Framer, a carpenter who assembles major structural elements in constructing a building
- Frame of reference, the set of coordinates in which a system is observed
- Basis (linear algebra), an ordered basis is also called a "frame"
- Framework, software
- Film frame, one of the many single photographic images in a motion picture
- Frame (vehicle), on which the carrossery of the automobile is mounted
- Picture frame, a solid border around a picture or painting
- Eyeglass frames
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Frame.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.