Frankfurt is the name of two cities in Germany:
- Frankfurt am Main in Hesse
- Frankfurt (Oder) in Brandenburg
Historical territories and entities, centered in Frankfurt am Main:
- Grand Duchy of Frankfurt, which existed from 1810 to 1813; its center was Aschaffenburg
- the Free City of Frankfurt, which was one of four city states in the German Confederation. It existed from 1816 to 1866.
Historical territories and entititie, centered in Frankfurt (Oder):
- Regierungsbezirk Frankfurt (1815-1945)
- Frankfurt (Bezirk), was one of forteen Administrative divisions of East Germany. It existed from 1952 to 1989.
There is a city with a similar spelling:
- Frankfort, Kentucky, the capital of Kentucky, USA
Franfurt is the family name of:
- Harry Frankfurt, born 1929, US philiosopher
- Suzie Frankfurt,1931-2005, US designer and artist
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Frankfurt.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.