Jump to navigation Jump to search
|The Simple English Wiktionary has a definition for: free.|
Free may mean:
- For things that are not alive, it means that it is being given away by someone who does not want any money in return
- For living creatures, including people, it means having freedom: being able to be what one wants to be, or to do what one wants to do, without being ordered around
- Free County (French: Franche-Comté), a former region of France
- Free (band), an English rock band
- Free software, software that anyone may run, share, and change, at any time, for any reason.
| This disambiguation page lists articles with similar titles.
If a link brought you here, you can go back and fix it so it goes straight to the right page.