Jump to navigation Jump to search
|The Simple English Wiktionary has a definition for: free.|
Free may mean:
- For things that are not alive, it means that it is being given away by someone who does not want any money in return
- For living creatures, including people, it means having freedom: being able to be what one wants to be, or to do what one wants to do, without being ordered around
- Free County (French: Franche-Comté), a former region of France
- Free (band), an English rock band
- Free software, software that anyone may run, share, and change, at any time, for any reason.
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Free.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.