Jump to navigation Jump to search
|The Simple English Wiktionary has a definition for: functionalism.|
Functionalism may refer to:
- Functionalism (architecture), the idea that architects should design a building based on the what that building will be used for
- Functionalism in international relations, a theory that started during the inter-War period
- Functional linguistics, a theory about how to study language
- Functionalism (philosophy of mind), a theory of the mind in modern philosophy
- Functionalism versus intentionalism, a historiographical debate about what started the Holocaust
- Structural functionalism, a theory of sociology and anthropology
- Biological functionalism, an anthropological paradigm
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Functionalism.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.