From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|The Simple English Wiktionary has a definition for: fusion.|
Fusion means to merge or combine. It could also mean:
- Nuclear fusion, in physics
- Fusion power, energy generated by nuclear fusion reactions
- Fusion (student movement), Christian charity that serves students
- Electoral fusion, in politics fusion refers to two parties with the same candidate
- Fusion (music), especially Jazz fusion
- Fusion (album), in 2001 for the Christian singer Roberto Orellana
- Fusion cuisine, combines elements of various traditions of cooking
- A type of car
|This disambiguation page lists articles with similar titles.
If a link brought you here, you can go back and fix it so it goes straight to the right page.