Gastroesophageal reflux disease
References[change | change source]
- GERD is an acronym for "GastroEsophageal Reflux Disease."
- GERD is also called "Gastro-Oesophageal Reflux Disease (GORD) or "gastric reflux disease" or "acid reflux disease". GERD and GORD are different spelling acronyms for the same thing.
- PubMed Health, "Gastroesophageal reflux disease ... GERD," August 11, 2011; retrieved 2012-1-26.
- WebMD, "Heartburn and Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)"; retrieved 2012-1-27.
Other websites[change | change source]
- MedicineNet, GERD
- National Digestive Diseases Information Clearinghouse (NDDIC), GERD
- MedlinePlus, GERD