|Full name||Pablo Martín Páez Gavira|
|Date of birth||5 August 2004|
|Place of birth||Los Palacios y Villafranca, Spain|
|Height||1.73 m (5 ft 8 in)|
* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 13:55, 5 February 2023 (UTC)|
‡ National team caps and goals correct as of 20:18, 6 December 2022 (UTC)
Pablo Martín Páez Gavira (Spanish pronunciation: [ˈpa.βlo maɾˈtim ˈpa.eθ ɣaˈβiɾa]; born 5 August 2004), known as Gavi (pronounced [ˈɡaβi]), is a Spanish footballer. He plays as a central midfielder for La Liga club Barcelona and the Spain national team. He won the Golden Boy and Kopa trophy, regarding him as one of the most promising players in the world.
References[change | change source]
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Gavi at WorldFootball.net
- ↑ "Gavi | 2022/2023 player page | Midfielder | FC Barcelona Official website". www.fcbarcelona.com. Retrieved 3 December 2022.
- ↑ In isolation, Martín and Gavira are pronounced [maɾˈtin] and [ɡaˈβiɾa] respectively.
- ↑ "Camavinga and Gavi fight it out for the Golden Boy Award". Marca. 17 June 2022. Retrieved 18 June 2022.
- ↑ Williams, George (4 April 2022). "Gavi collects the 'Next Generation' award as the third best young player in the world". Sports Finding. Retrieved 18 June 2022.