Gawker Media is an American online media company and blog network. It was founded and is owned by Nick Denton. It is based in New York City.
References[change | change source]
- Penenberg, Adam L. "Can Bloggers Strike It Rich?" Wired. September 22, 2005.
- Denton, Nick. "Nano Wars" Archived 2006-01-18 at the Wayback Machine March 8, 2005.
- Thompson, Clive. "Blogs to Riches - The Haves and Have-Nots of the Blogging Boom" Archived 2006-06-15 at the Wayback Machine New York Magazine. February 20, 2006.
- Carr, David. "A Blog Mogul Turns Bearish on Blogs", New York Times, July 3, 2006
- Pareene, Alex. "Memo: Gawker Sells Three Sites" April 14, 2008.
Other websites[change | change source]
- Tom Zeller, Jr.. "A Blog Revolution? Get a Grip", New York Times, May 8, 2005 (registration required)
- Vanessa Grigoriadis, "Everybody Sucks: Gawker and the rage of the creative underclass, New York magazine, October 22, 2007
- Gawker Media Traffic Archived 2008-08-08 at the Wayback Machine