From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
A gear is a toothed wheel designed to transmit force (torque) to another gear or toothed component.
Gear can also mean:
- One of a series of pre-set rotation mechanisms for a manual transmission.
- Gear (graphic novel), written by Doug Tennapel and later made into a TV show called Catscratch
- Gear (comics), a DC comics superhero
- Gear (Static Shock), a DCAU superhero
- "Gear", a slang term for equipment or apparel, particularly used for motorcycle safety clothing and cargo
- Gear (magazine), an international men's magazine
- Gears, types of mecha in the Xenogears and Metal Gear video games, as well as the Heavy Gear universe
- "Gear", a slang term for marijuana, used when making reference to the drug in a green or solid form
- Gears are a type of biomechanical or mystical creature in the video games series Guilty Gear
- Gears (Transformers), a character in Transformers
- Gears of War, an Xbox 360 game
GEAR may refer to:
- Geographic and Energy Aware Routing, a routing protocol for wireless sensor networks
|This disambiguation page lists articles with similar titles.
If a link brought you here, you can go back and fix it so it goes straight to the right page.