Jump to navigation Jump to search
|The Simple English Wiktionary has a definition for: gear.|
A gear is a toothed wheel designed to transmit force (torque) to another gear or toothed component.
Gear can also mean:
- One of a series of pre-set rotation mechanisms for a manual transmission.
- Gear (graphic novel), written by Doug Tennapel and later made into a TV show called Catscratch
- Gear (comics), a DC comics superhero
- Gear (Static Shock), a DCAU superhero
- "Gear", a slang term for equipment or apparel, particularly used for motorcycle safety clothing and cargo
- Gear (magazine), an international men's magazine
- Gears, types of mecha in the Xenogears and Metal Gear video games, as well as the Heavy Gear universe
- "Gear", a slang term for marijuana, used when making reference to the drug in a green or solid form
- Gears are a type of biomechanical or mystical creature in the video games series Guilty Gear
- Gears (Transformers), a character in Transformers
- Gears of War, an Xbox 360 game
GEAR may refer to:
- Geographic and Energy Aware Routing, a routing protocol for wireless sensor networks
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Gear.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.