Gerrit Anne "Gerry" Blaauw (born 17 July 1924) is a Dutch computer scientist. He is known as one of the principal designers of the IBM System/360 line of computers, together with Fred Brooks, Gene Amdahl, and others.
References[change | change source]
- "Gerrit Blaauw" Archived 2011-07-24 at the Wayback Machine in Unsung Heroes in Dutch Computing History, a website created for the IEEE Computer Society's Web Programming Competition (CHC61), 2007
- "Gerrit Blauw". Royal Netherlands Academy of Arts and Sciences. Archived from the original on 5 March 2016. Retrieved 26 July 2015.
- Computer Architecture: Concepts and Evolution, Gerrit A. Blaauw and Frederick P. Brooks, Addison-Wesley Professional, 1264 pp., February 1997, ISBN 978-0-201-10557-5
Other websites[change | change source]
Quotations related to Gerrit Blaauw at Wikiquote
- Gerrit Blaauw Archived 2011-07-24 at the Wayback Machine, unsung heroes in Dutch computing history.
- DIESREDE BLAAUW: BESCHRIJVEN EN BEGRIJPEN Archived 2013-08-11 at Archive.today 26 November 1976 (in Dutch)