Jump to navigation Jump to search
Gerry Ryan pictured at the opening of the Grand Canal Theatre in March 2010, the month before his death.
4 June 1956
|Died||30 April 2010 (aged 53)|
|Alma mater||Trinity College, Dublin (TCD)|
|The Gerry Ryan Show|
Eurovision Song Contest 1994
Gerry Ryan Tonight
The Late Late Show (2008)
|Spouse(s)||Morah Brennan (1982–2008)|
Gerard Ryan (4 June 1956 – 30 April 2010) was an Irish radio and television presenter. He worked for Raidió Teilifís Éireann (RTÉ). He presented The Gerry Ryan Show on radio station RTÉ 2fm each weekday morning from 1988 until his death.
References[change | change source]
- Monaghan, Gabrielle (2 May 2010). "Gerry Ryan: 'Ireland's cleverest interviewer'". The Sunday Times. London. Retrieved 2 May 2010.
- Cummiskey, Gavin (24 April 2010). "Gloves off". The Irish Times. Archived from the original on 2 March 2015. Retrieved 24 April 2010.
Among others, [Bernard Dunne] is on to Noel Kelly of the celebrity management company, a stable Dunne shares with Ryan Tubridy, Gerry Ryan, Gráinne Seoige, Craig Doyle.
- "RTÉ broadcaster Gerry Ryan found dead in Dublin". The Irish Times. 30 April 2010. Retrieved 30 April 2010.
- "Top Irish Broadcaster Found Dead At Home". Sky News. 30 April 2010. Archived from the original on 3 May 2010. Retrieved 30 April 2010.
- "Cocaine 'likely trigger' in RTÉ star Gerry Ryan's death". BBC News. 10 December 2010. Retrieved 10 December 2010.
- "Ryan inquest told of cocaine use". The Irish Times. 10 December 2010. Retrieved 10 December 2010.