Gisele Caroline Bündchen
20 July 1980
Tom Brady (m. 2009)
|Height||1.80 m (5 ft 11 in)|
|Agency||IMG Models (Worldwide)|
Model Management (Hamburg)
Gisele Caroline Bündchen (born July 20, 1980) is a Brazilian model. She occasionally acts in movies. According to Forbes, she is the best paid supermodel in the world and the sixteenth richest woman in the entertainment world. She earned $33 million in 2007 and $35 million in 2008 alone. Her fortune is estimated to be about $150 million. She is also listed on Guinness Book of World Records as the world's richest supermodel. Bündchen has been the face of more than 20 brands internationally and has appeared on more magazine covers than any other model.
Personal life[change | change source]
Giselle was born in Brazil to a family of German origin, her mother Vânia was a bank clerk and her father Valdir was a university teacher and writer. She is one of six girls. Her sisters are: Raquel, Graziela, Gabriela, Rafaela and her twin Patricia. She had a long-term relationship with Leonardo DiCaprio. Among her boyfriends were the model Scott Barnhill, the Brazilian billionaire Joao-Paulo Diniz, and the actor Josh Hartnett.
She married Tom Brady on February 26, 2009. They have two children, Benjamin Rein Brady (born on December 9, 2009) and Vivian Lake Brady (born on December 5, 2012).
References[change | change source]
- Per "Stats" pulldown at "Gisele". IMG Models. Archived from the original on 3 August 2017. Retrieved 2 August 2017.
- "Gisele: IMG Models". Imgmodels.com. Archived from the original on 25 November 2020. Retrieved 27 January 2018.
- "Gisele Bündchen - Model". Models.com. Retrieved 8 January 2018.
- Curiosities - Real name Archived 2009-07-16 at the Portuguese Web Archive www.giselebundchen.com.br
- "From her official site". Archived from the original on 2008-06-05. Retrieved 2009-03-05.
Other websites[change | change source]
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Gisele Bündchen.|
|Wikiquote has a collection of quotations related to: Gisele Bündchen|