Gisele Caroline Bündchen
20 July 1980
Tom Brady (m. 2009)
|Height||1.80 m (5 ft 11 in)|
|Agency||IMG Models (Worldwide)|
Model Management (Hamburg)
Gisele Caroline Bündchen (born July 20, 1980) is a Brazilian model. She also occasionally acts in movies. According to Forbes, Bündchen is the best paid supermodel in the world and the sixteenth richest woman in the entertainment world. Bündchen earned $33 million in 2007 and $35 million in 2008 alone. Bündchen's fortune is estimated to be about $150 million. She is also listed on Guinness Book of World Records as the world's richest supermodel. Bündchen has been the face of more than 20 brands internationally and has appeared on more magazine covers than any other model.
Personal life[change | change source]
Gisele Caroline Bündchen was born in Brazil to a family of German origin. Her mother, Vânia Nonnenmacher, was a bank clerk and her father, Valdir Bündchen, was a university teacher and writer. Bündchen is one of the six daughters of Vânia Nonnenmacher and Valdir Bündchen. Her sisters are: Raquel, Graziela, her twin Patrícia, Gabriela and Rafaela.
Bündchen married Tom Brady on February 26, 2009. Bündchen has two children with him, Benjamin Rein Brady (born 2009) and Vivian Lake Brady (born 2012).
References[change | change source]
- Per "Stats" pulldown at "Gisele". IMG Models. Archived from the original on 3 August 2017. Retrieved 2 August 2017.
- "Gisele: IMG Models". Imgmodels.com. Archived from the original on 25 November 2020. Retrieved 27 January 2018.
- "Gisele Bündchen - Model". Models.com. Retrieved 8 January 2018.
- Curiosities - Real name Archived 2009-07-16 at the Portuguese Web Archive www.giselebundchen.com.br
- "From her official site". Archived from the original on 2008-06-05. Retrieved 2009-03-05.
Other websites[change | change source]