|Public (NYSE: GS)|
|Headquarters||New York City, USA|
|Lloyd Blankfein, Chairman, CEO|
Gary Cohn, President, COO
|Revenue||▼$28,811 billion USD (2011) |
|▼$6,169 billion USD (2011)|
|▼$4,442 billion (2011)|
Number of employees
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., or just Goldman Sachs is an investment banking and securities firm. They are involved with global investment banking, securities, investment management, and other financial services mainly with institutional clients. They are also known to be a primary dealer in the United States Treasury security market.
References[change | change source]
- "2011-q4-results" (PDF). The Goldman Sachs Group, inc. and subsidiaries.
- "Morgan Stanley: Quartalsgewinn bricht ein, Jahresgewinn 2017 steigt". manager magazin.
- "Airbus A380: Emirates rettet Riesenflieger mit Milliarden-Bestellung". manager magazin.
- "H2O.ai announces $72.5M Series D led by Goldman Sachs". TechCrunch. August 20, 2019. Archived from the original on August 9, 2020.
- "Acronis Announces a $147 Million Investment Round Led by Goldman Sachs" (Press release). Acronis. September 18, 2019.
- "Amount Announces $81M in Series C Funding Led by Goldman Sachs" (Press release). PR Newswire. December 2, 2020.
- "Striim announces $50M Series C funding led by Goldman Sachs Growth Equity" (Press release). Striim. March 31, 2021.
- "PLACE Raises $100 Million, Led by Goldman Sachs Asset Management, at a $1 Billion Valuation". PLACE. November 17, 2021.
- "Goldman Plows More Funding Into No-Code Software Startup". Bloomberg News. February 26, 2020. Archived from the original on March 8, 2020.
- "Entera Announces $32M Series A Fundraise Led by Goldman Sachs Asset Management" (Press release). Business Wire. June 30, 2021.