Jump to navigation Jump to search
|The Simple English Wiktionary has a definition for: goodbye.|
|Wikiquote has a collection of quotations related to: Goodbye|
Goodbye is a word used to express good wishes when parting. It may originate from the phrase "God be with you".
Goodbye may refer to:
Music[change | change source]
- Goodbye (Cream album), an album by Cream
- Goodbye (Ben & Jason album), an album by Ben & Jason
- Goodbye (Dubstar album), an album by Dubstar
- Goodbye (Ulrich Schnauss album), an upcoming album by Ulrich Schnauss
- "Goodbye", a song written by Lennon-McCartney in 1968 and recorded by Mary Hopkin on the Apple Records label
- "Goodbye" (Elton John song), a song written by Elton John and Bernie Taupin
- "Goodbye" (Spice Girls song), a 1998 single by Spice Girls
- "Goodbye", a 2002 song by Mudvayne from their album The End of All Things to Come
- "Goodbye?", a 2005 song by Grandaddy
- "Goodbye" (Def Leppard song), a single by Def Leppard
- "Goodbye", a song by Gravity Kills from their album Gravity Kills
- "Good Bye", a song by Japanese musician hide from the album Psyence
- "Goodbye", a song by Night Ranger from their 1985 album Seven Wishes
- "Goodbye" (Tevin Campbell song), a 1992 single by Tevin Campbell
- "Goodbye" (The Corrs song), a 2006 single by The Corrs
- "Goodbye", a 2006 single by Army of Anyone from their album Army of Anyone
- "Goodbye" (Everlife song), a 2007 single by Everlife
- "Goodbye" (Eurovision song), the Bosnian and Herzegovinian entry in the Eurovision Song Contest 1997, performed by Alma Čardžić.
|This disambiguation page lists articles with similar titles.
If a link brought you here, you can go back and fix it so it goes straight to the right page.