Walgren was appointed to the Washington House of Representatives in November 1966 and served the remaining term in 1966. Walgren served in the Washington State Senator from 1967 to 1980, and was Senate Majority Leader from 1975 onward.
References[change | change source]
- Members of the Washington Legislature
- "Gordon Walgren Receives Fire Chiefs Highest Honor". Archived 2012-03-30 at the Wayback Machine Washington Fire Chiefs, June 9, 2011.
- United States v. Bagnariol, 665 F.2d 877 (9th Cir. 1981).
- Spokane Chronicle Sept. 14, 1989
- Gordon Walgren, lawyer and former lawmaker, dies at 85
- Gordon Lee Walgren-obituary