From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Greek can mean:
- A description of things or people from the European country of Greece
- A description of things or people from one of the ancient European city-states of Ancient Greece
- Greeks, the people of Greece
- The Greek language, the language people speak in Greece
- The Greek alphabet, the alphabet people use to write those languages
- Greek mythology
|This disambiguation page lists articles with similar titles.
If a link brought you here, you can go back and fix it so it goes straight to the right page.