Jump to navigation Jump to search
|The Simple English Wiktionary has a definition for: grub.|
Grub can refer to:
- Larva of insects, most commonly of beetles
- a slang term for food; also as a verb to scavenge for food
- a British word for a headless set screw
- a British word to take collective list of items
Places[change | change source]
- Grub AR, Grub, in the canton of Appenzell Ausserrhoden, Switzerland
- Grub am Forst, a town in the district of Coburg in Bavaria, Germany
- Grub, Thuringia, a municipality in the district of Hildburghausen in Thuringia, Germany
Computing[change | change source]
- GNU GRUB, the GNU project's bootloader software
- Grub (search engine), a distributed search crawler platform
- In Yahoo email group management terminology, a "grub" sometimes means a Yahoo email group that was formerly a club
People[change | change source]
- Grub Smith, British television presenter
- Hugo Eric Louis van Lawick, son of Jane Goodall, nicknamed "Grub"
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Grub.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.