From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|The Simple English Wiktionary has a definition for: grub.|
Grub can refer to:
- Larva of insects, most commonly of beetles
- a slang term for food; also as a verb to scavenge for food
- a British word for a headless set screw
- a British word to take collective list of items
Places[change | change source]
- Grub AR, Grub, in the canton of Appenzell Ausserrhoden, Switzerland
- Grub am Forst, a town in the district of Coburg in Bavaria, Germany
- Grub, Thuringia, a municipality in the district of Hildburghausen in Thuringia, Germany
Computing[change | change source]
- GNU GRUB, the GNU project's bootloader software
- Grub (search engine), a distributed search crawler platform
- In Yahoo email group management terminology, a "grub" sometimes means a Yahoo email group that was formerly a club
People[change | change source]
- Grub Smith, British television presenter
- Hugo Eric Louis van Lawick, son of Jane Goodall, nicknamed "Grub"
|This disambiguation page lists articles with similar titles.
If a link brought you here, you can go back and fix it so it goes straight to the right page.