|Location||158-211 Gwangmyeong-dong, |
980 Oriro Jiha,
|February 29, 2000||Line 7 opened|
Gwangmyeongsageori Station is a train station of Seoul Subway Line 7, in Gwangmyeong, Gyeonggi-do. This stations was first opened with name "Gwangmyeong Station", but because of KTX Gwangmyeong Station's opening, this station has changed the name.
Gwangmyeongsageori Station is sometimes called as Gwangmyeong Junction Station, because the korean latter "sageori" means 4-way junction.
History[change | change source]
- February 29, 2000 : Opened with opening of Seoul Subway Line 7 Sinpung - Onsu, as Gwangmyeong Station
- March 29, 2004 : Changed name to Gwangmyeongsageori Station with opening of KTX Gwangmyeong Station
Station structure[change | change source]
The upperbound(For Jangam) side platform (in below diagram, platform on the right side) is not used normally, but used at morning to depart the train from train depot.
Platforms[change | change source]
|Down | | Up ||
|Downward||For Onsu·Bupyeong-gu Office|
Passenger Count[change | change source]
Data of 2000 is calculated from February 29 (First Opened) ~ December 31.
|Line||People per day (people/day)||References|
|Line 7||Get on||14,848||20,687||23,477||24,317||24,611||25,226||26,020||26,094||26,226||26,269|||
|Line 7||Get on||27,250||28,391||29,056||29,271||28,857||28,268||27,842|
References[change | change source]
- "서울교통공사 교통센터 - 광명사거리역" [Seoul Metro Transportation Center - Gwangmyeongsageori Station]. 서울교통공사[Seoul Metro].
- "서울도시철도공사 사이버스테이션 - 광명사거리역" [SMRT Cyber Station - Gwangmyeongsageori Station]. 서울특별시도시철도공사[Seoul Metropolitan Rapid Transit Corporation].
- "서울도시철도공사 > 알림정보 > 자료실" [Seoul Metropolitan Rapid Transit Corp. > Informations]. 서울특별시도시철도공사[Seoul Metropolitan Rapid Transit Corporation].