HA Clan's Jodong family crest
|Revised Romanization||Ha Jaese|
Ha Jae-se(河在世, August 26, 1885 ~ January 28, 1944) is a Confucian and educator of the Korean Empire. It is a direct descendant of Sir. Ha Yeon, who was an able premier and a prime minister during the Sejong the Great period.
Life[change | change source]
He was born from the Confucian scholar's Prestigious family in Jodong of Sacheon city, and his grandfather had already died before he was born, with no influence from his grandfather. Under the guidance of my father, I started learning Confucianism from the age of 7 and completed my study of coming-age.
He suffered various troubles as one of the leaders of the local Confucian society among the rioters and strong points of the Japanese imperialism's occupation after the end of the turbulent period of Joseon Dynasty. He repudiated the colonial modernization education of the Japanese imperialism until the moment he died, and emphasized the importance of Confucian education. He was a Confucian scholar, and as a "Professor" in the field of Confucianism education, he firmly maintained his attitude to the end.
Direct descendants[change | change source]
- Ha Chiho(致鎬)
- Ha Hong-sul(Yeong-sul, 洪述)
- Ha Hong-sun(Sun-mu, 洪順)
- Ha Seung Moo(Hong-chang, 洪昌)
Notes[change | change source]
- Jin-Yang Hassi Daedongbo(晉陽河氏大同譜 乾隆丙子譜,1756年)
- Jin-Yang Hassi Daedongbo(晉陽河氏大同譜 乾隆壬辰譜,1772年)
- Jin-Yang Hassi Daedongbo(晉陽河氏大同譜 乾隆乙酉譜,1789年)
- Jin-Yang Hassi Daedongbo(晉陽河氏大同譜 道光戊子譜,1828年)
- Jin-Yang Hassi Daedongbo(晉陽河氏大同譜 咸豐丁巳譜,1857年)
- Jin-Yang Hassi Daedongbo(晉陽河氏大同譜 戊午譜,1858年)
- Jin-Yang Hassi Daedongbo(晉陽河氏大同譜 庚辰譜,1880年)
- Jin-Yang Hassi Daedongbo(晉陽河氏大同譜 庚子譜,1900年)
- The Person studies of Ha Seung-moo about Ha’s Clan(河承武의 晉陽河氏 家門人物硏究(2015年)
References[change | change source]
- Jin-yang Hassi Daedongbo(Genealogy books of Ha family . Genealogy books of Ha family, vol 5(2000). Inje University Genealogy Library