Habit or Habits may refer to:
- Habit (psychology), an acquired pattern of behavior that often occurs automatically
- Habit (biology) is the form of growth of an animal or plant
- Habit (clothing), for example, as worn by monks or nuns
- Drug addiction is sometimes referred to as "having a drug habit"
- Habituation, a basic activity in which an animal responds less to stimuli
Related pages[change | change source]
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Habit.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.