Hafiz or Hafez may mean:
- Hafez or Khwajeh Shams al-Din Muhammad Hafez-e Shirazi, an Iranian mystic and poet. Sometimes credited as "Hafiz" or "Hafiz of Shiraz".
- Hafiz (Quran), a term used by Muslims for people who have completely memorized the Qur'an
- al-Hafiz (d. 1149), the eleventh Caliph of the Fatimids
- Hafez al-Assad (1930-2000), president of Syria from 1971 to 2000
- Mohamed Ali Hafez, Egyptian Federation for Scouts and Girl Guides Scouting notable, awardee of the Bronze Wolf in 1965
- Hafiz, a former member of the Malaysian rock band One Buck Short.
|This disambiguation page lists articles with similar titles.
If a link brought you here, you can go back and fix it so it goes straight to the right page.