Halifax Town Hall
|Halifax Town Hall|
Town Hall in 2007
|Architectural style||Classical style|
|Town or city||Halifax|
|Design and construction|
Edward Middleton Barry
Halifax Town Hall is a grade II listed, 19th century town hall in Halifax, West Yorkshire, England. It is notable for its design and interiors by Charles Barry and his son, Edward Middleton Barry, and for its sculptures by John Thomas.
References[change | change source]
- Law and Administration Department (August 1998 (revised)). Halifax Town Hall: a brief guide. Town Hall, Halifax: Halifax borough council. pp. Free leaflet.
Other websites[change | change source]
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to: Halifax Town Hall|
- Images of England: National Monuments Record: Halifax Town Hall listed grade II with description, 31 July 1963.
- Halifax Town Online: Address and phone number of Town Hall.
- Archiseek: 1860 plans for Town Hall by Charles Barry.
- Halifax Courier: Flower farewell for Halifax Town Hall's cook, 5 June 2009.