at the Geneva Motor Show 2018
|Born||October 13, 1965|
Freiburg im Breisgau, Germany
Biography[change | change source]
Krüger grew up in the city of Braunschweig, Germany. He got a mechanical engineering degree from Braunschweig University of Technology. Kruger spent a year on research at the German Aerospace Center. He joined BMW in 1992 to work on Technical Planning and Production. He became the CEO on May 13, 2015, succeeding Norbert Reithofer.
He was paid €8,134,963 ($9,676,131.74) in 2016.
References[change | change source]
- "CV of Harald Krüger, Chairman of the Board of Management of BMW AG". www.press.bmwgroup.com. Retrieved 2017-09-05.
- "CV of Harald Krüger, Chairman of the Board of Management of BMW AG". www.press.bmwgroup.com. Retrieved 2017-07-30.
- "Executive Profile | BMW AG | Harald Krüger | Customer Intelligence". www.boardroominsiders.com. Retrieved 2017-07-30.
- "BMW CEO Krüger promises President Trump further U.S. investments". BMW BLOG. 2017-03-20. Retrieved 2017-07-30.
- "Stocks". Bloomberg.com. Retrieved 2017-09-05.
- "BMW change de patron sur fond de ventes et de profits record". lesechos.fr. 2015-05-13. Retrieved 2017-09-05.