Hartwig Gauder (10 November 1954 – 22 April 2020) was a German race walker and architect. He won a gold medal in the Men's 50 kilometres walk at the 1980 Summer Olympics in Moscow. He was born in Vaihingen an der Enz, Baden-Württemberg, West Germany.
References[change | change source]
- Evans, Hilary; Gjerde, Arild; Heijmans, Jeroen; Mallon, Bill; et al. "Hartwig Gauder". Olympics at Sports-Reference.com. Sports Reference LLC. Archived from the original on 5 April 2011. Retrieved 23 April 2020.
- "Medienbericht - DDR-Olympia-Held Hartwig Gauder (65) tot!". bild.de.
- Olympic race walking gold medallist Gauder dies of heart attack
Other websites[change | change source]
- Sporting Heroes
- Hartwig Gauder at the International Olympic Committee
- Hartwig Gauder at the Olympic Channel
- Hartwig Gauder at Olympedia