Jump to navigation Jump to search
Heavy metal may mean:
- Heavy metals, chemical elements within a particular range of atomic weights
- Heavy metal music, a style of music
- Heavy Metal (magazine), an American fantasy magazine based on the French magazine Métal Hurlant
- Heavy Metal (movie), a 1981 animated movie based on the magazine, or its sequel Heavy Metal 2000
- Heavy Metal: F.A.K.K.², a 2000 computer game for Mac and PC by Gathering of Developers
- "Heavy Metal", a 1978 song by Sammy Hagar, best known for being used for the 1981 movie of the same name
- "Heavy Metal", a song by Judas Priest from Ram It Down
- HeavyMetal, software for BattleTech
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Heavy metal.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.