(Redirected from Hellenistic)
The English Wiktionary has a dictionary definition (meanings of a word) for: Hellenism
Hellenism may refer to:
- Hellenistic civilization
- Hellenistic period, in ancient Greek
- Hellenistic Greece
- Hellenization, the spread of Greek culture over foreign peoples
- Hellenistic philosophy in the Hellenistic period and late antiquity
- Hellenistic art
- Hellenism (neoclassicism), a movement in 18th and 19th century England and Germany
- Hellenism (Academia), the academic study of ancient Greece (a scholar in this discipline may be called a Hellenist)
- Greek people and their culture in general
- The proper use of the Greek (language)
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Hellenism.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.