(Redirected from Hellenistic)Jump to navigation Jump to search
Hellenism may refer to:
- Hellenistic civilization
- Hellenistic period, in ancient Greek
- Hellenistic Greece
- Hellenization, the spread of Greek culture over foreign peoples
- Hellenistic philosophy in the Hellenistic period and late antiquity
- Hellenistic art
- Hellenism (neoclassicism), a movement in 18th and 19th century England and Germany
- Hellenism (Academia), the academic study of ancient Greece (a scholar in this discipline may be called a Hellenist)
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Hellenism.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.