How to Win Friends and Influence People
|Publisher||Simon and Schuster|
How to Win Friends and Influence People is a self-help book. It was written by Dale Carnegie and first published in 1936. It is one of the best selling self-help books ever published. Since 1936, over 15 million copies have been sold worldwide.
References[change | change source]
- "How to Lose Friends and Win Enemies" (PDF). Retrieved 2011-08-21.
Other websites[change | change source]
- "Dale Carnegie". Retrieved 2011-08-21.
- "How To Win Friends and Influence People (1936) - Dale Carnegie". Butler-Bowdon.com. Retrieved 2011-08-21.
- "How To Win Friends And Influence People". Clifton Accountants. Retrieved 2011-08-21.
- "How to Win Friends & Influence People". Goodreads. Retrieved 2011-08-21.