How to Win Friends and Influence People
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Publisher||Simon and Schuster (1936)|
|Media type||Print (hardcover / paperback)|
How to Win Friends and Influence People is a self-help book. It was written by Dale Carnegie and first published in 1936. It is one of the best selling self-help books ever published. Since 1936, over 15 million copies have been sold worldwide.
References[change | change source]
- The Financial Post on Dale Carnegie: "Dale Carnegie's How to Win Friends and Influence People, the gold standard of the genre, has sold more than 15 million copies since it was first published in 1937". (5 April 2008)
Other websites[change | change source]
- "Dale Carnegie". Retrieved 2011-08-21.
- "How To Win Friends and Influence People (1936) - Dale Carnegie". Butler-Bowdon.com. Retrieved 2011-08-21.
- "How To Win Friends And Influence People". Clifton Accountants. Retrieved 2011-08-21.
- "How to Win Friends & Influence People". Goodreads. Retrieved 2011-08-21.