Jump to navigation Jump to search
This article needs more sources for reliability. (January 2017) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Huell Burnley Howser
October 18, 1945
|Died||January 7, 2013 (aged 67)|
Palm Springs, California, U.S.
|Cause of death||Prostate cancer|
|Alma mater||University of Tennessee|
|Occupation||Travel show host, video chronicler, actor|
Early life[change | change source]
Howser was born Huell Burnley Howser in Gallatin, Tennessee on October 18, 1945. He studied at University of Tennessee in Knoxville, Tennessee. He was raised in both Knoxville, Tennessee, and in Los Angeles, California.
Death[change | change source]
References[change | change source]
- Lindelof, Bill. "Huell Howser, maker of PBS shows about California, retiring". Sacramento Bee. Archived from the original on 2012-12-01. Retrieved 2013-01-09.
- Braxton, Greg (January 7, 2013), "Huell Howser dies at 67; TV host profiled California people and places", Los Angeles Times
Other websites[change | change source]
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Huell Howser.|
- Huell Howser on IMDb
- Huell Howser Productions
- Huell's Interactive L.A. Archived 2010-01-05 at the Wayback Machine from the KCET website
- Huell Howser - California's Dreamer Archived 2007-09-28 at the Wayback Machine, from the KVIE website
- PBS host Huell Howser on life, death and an unscheduled visit with ‘The Simpsons’
- Lunch With Huell Archived 2008-09-16 at the Wayback Machine Q&A with Huell Howser by Aaron Proctor in the Pasadena Weekly August 20, 2008.