|Hungarian Parliament Building|
|Architectural style||Gothic Revival, baroque, renaissance|
|Current tenants||National Assembly of Hungary|
|Height||96 m (315 ft)|
|Other dimensions||Width: 123 m (404 ft) |
Length: 268 m (879 ft)
|Floor area||18,000 m2 (193,800 sq ft)|
|Design and construction|
|Number of rooms||691|
|UNESCO World Heritage Site|
|Official name||Budapest, including the Banks of the Danube, the Buda Castle Quarter and Andrássy Avenue|
|Criteria||Cultural: ii, iv|
|Inscription||2002 (26th Session)|
|Buffer zone||493.8 ha|
References[change | change source]
- Béni, Alexandra (13 June 2017). "10+1 things you didn't know about the Hungarian Parliament". Daily News Hungary. Daily News Hungary. Archived from the original on 10 April 2021. Retrieved 29 June 2019.
- "Parliament". Budapest Info. Budapest Info. n.d. Archived from the original on 21 January 2021. Retrieved 29 June 2019.
- Kay, Nathan (3 January 2019). "The secrets and symbols of Hungary's Parliament building". CNN Travel. CNN. Archived from the original on 10 April 2021. Retrieved 29 June 2019.
- "The House of Parliament". House of Parliament Visitor Center. Hungarian National Assembly. n.d. Archived from the original on 5 May 2019. Retrieved 29 June 2019.
- "The Hungarian Parliament Building". Parlamento Budapest. 2016. Archived from the original on 24 May 2016. Retrieved 8 April 2016.