Jump to navigation Jump to search
|The Simple English Wiktionary has a definition for: hut.|
Hut may refer to:
- Hut (dwelling), a small and basic shelter
- Hans Hut (1490–1527), Anabaptist leader
- Hut Records, an English record label
- Pizza Hut, a fast-food chain
- Quonset hut, used in World War II
- Nissen hut, used in World War I and World War II
- Mountain hut, a building used as temporary shelter in mountain areas
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Hut.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.