|The Simple English Wiktionary has a definition for: hut.|
Hut may refer to:
- Hut (dwelling), a small and basic shelter
- Hans Hut (1490–1527), Anabaptist leader
- Hut Records, an English record label
- Pizza Hut, a fast-food chain
- Quonset hut, used in World War II
- Nissen hut, used in World War I and World War II
- Mountain hut, a building used as temporary shelter in mountain areas
|This disambiguation page lists articles with similar titles.
If a link brought you here, you can go back and fix it so it goes straight to the right page.