Hybrid Theory EP
|Hybrid Theory EP|
|Released||May 1, 1999|
|Linkin Park non-studio album chronology|
Hybrid Theory EP is an EP by the American nu metal/alternative rock band Linkin Park that was recorded and released in 1999. At this time, Linkin Park were called Hybrid Theory, making this EP a self-titled EP named after the band.
It was Linkin Park's first record. Before it, in 1997, the band only made a demo tape called Xero. The band changed its name later in 1999, after Chester Bennington replaced Mark Wakefield as the lead singer.
About the EP[change | change source]
On November 19, 2001, Linkin Park Underground, Linkin Park's fan club, was made. The first fan club package that was sent to members had a new edition of Hybrid Theory EP, with a note from the band. The first 500 copies of the CD were signed by all 6 members of the band.
The only ways to get the EP are to buy it from eBay, or win a contest in the Linkin Park Underground when the EP is awarded as a contest prize. But the prizes awarded by the LPU are the original EP.
Track listing[change | change source]
|Part Of Me||12:43|
Band line-up[change | change source]
- Chester Bennington – vocalist, occasionally guitar
- Mike Shinoda – Vocals, MC, keyboardist, rhythm guitarist, samples
- Brad Delson – guitar
- Kyle Christener - Bass
- Rob Bourdon – drummer
- Joe "Mr. Hahn" Hahn – turntablist, samples
Personnel[change | change source]
- Produced by Mike Shinoda.
- The rest of the tracks – Written by Mike Shinoda, Joe Hahn, Brad Delson, Chester Bennington and Rob Bourdon. Produced and mixed by Mike Shonida
- "Part of Me" – Written by Mike Shinoda, Joe Hahn, Brad Delson, Chester Bennington and Rob Bourdon. Produced and mixed by Mudrock and Mike Shonida