Jump to navigation Jump to search
|The Simple English Wiktionary has a definition for: Ibrahim.|
Ibrahim (Arabic: إبراهيم ʾIbrāhīm) may be:
- Abraham, a Biblical patriarch
- Ibrahim (name), a name (and list of people with the name)
- Ibrahim (horse), a stallion who sired many successful show jumping horses
- Ibrahim (sura), a sura of the Qur'an
- Ibrahim prize, a prize to recognise good governance in Africa
- "Ibrahim", a song by David Friedman from Shades of Change
Other pages[change | change source]
| This disambiguation page lists articles with similar titles.
If a link brought you here, you can go back and fix it so it goes straight to the right page.