Jump to navigation Jump to search
|The Simple English Wiktionary has a definition for: II.|
II (or ii) is the Roman numeral for two.
II, Ii or ii can also refer to:
- ii, a digraph in certain alphabets
- Ii, Finland, a municipality of Finland
- Illegal immigrant
- Optic nerve, second cranial nerve
- Yi language (ISO 639 alpha-2, ii)
- Led Zeppelin II, an album from 1969
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ii.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.